What is the Correct Method of Hand Stretch Wrapping a Pallet?
Hand Stretch Wrap Pallet
Remember, pallets are wrapped to contain and protect your goods during transit and storage. If the pallet is wrapped incorrectly, it will have poor load containment and will increase the risk of product damage.
To ensure you wrap your pallets effectively, use the below tips:
• Consistent containment force around the top, middle and bottom of the pallet
• Using a dispenser to apply the film increases the wrap tightness therefore improved containment force
• Using a dispenser to apply the film maximises the yield per roll so reduces wrapping costs
• The load needs to be locked firmly to the pallet
• Ensure there is no dragging film tails