Extrema Plus – Pallet Wrapping Machine
The Extrema Plus Stretch Wrapping Machines are used to integrate into automatic packaging lines, most suited to medium to
large sized production or packing lines. The fully automatic wrapping functions mirror the SuperPlus that is engineered to reduce
wrapping costs and increase warehouse efficiency.
The Extrema Plus can be integrated with existing conveyor systems or new lines installed. This world first pallet wrapping
technology is proven to be the most cost effective system that many organisations are reaping the benefits of.
This award winning pallet wrapping technology is guaranteed to be the most advanced equipment available providing endless
advantages and long term savings.
Increase Stretch yield to 400%
Reduce Stretch film usage by 50%
Save Wrapping costs by 20%
Prevent Back injury from hand wrapping pallets
- The automatic cycle includes the loading of the pallet, the film hooking, the pallet wrapping, the film cold cutting, the hot sealing of the cut edge far from the product and the unloading of the pallet
- Air device for the blow of the edge of the film cut by the pliers
- Roller conveyor on the turntable
- Power pre-stretch carriage
- Electronic printed circuit board for the management of the cycle
- Frequency controller for carriage speed adjustment
- Frequency controller for turntable speed adjustment
- Loading plate ø 2200 mm
- Maximum loading weight: 2500 kg
- Power board IP54
- Photocell for pallet height detection
- Safety stop at the base of the carriage
- Stop at 0 position
- 3 password levels (including lock password)
- Adjustable parameters by the control panel without password: cycle selection, bottom laps, top laps, topsheet cycle parameters, rotation speed, carriage ascent speed, carriage descent speed, film tension, starting wrapping height
- 3 working cycles: ascent/descent; topsheet; layers
- 4 working ways: semi manual, semiautomatic, fixed height, automatic
- Strengthening operation
- Acoustic warning at the cycle beginning and stop
- Auto diagnostic
- Powder coating
- Braked turntable at the end of the cycle
|Conveyor height||590 mm|
|Power Supply||400 VAC 3PH+N VAC 3PH+N|
|Power Absorption||4 kW|
|Max rotation speed||18 rpm|
|Pallet per hour (Max)||35 (50)|
Do you want ‘The Perfect Pallet Wrapping Solution’?
Do you want
'The Perfect Pallet Wrapping Solution'?
Take control of your wrappers with remote app &
power pre-stretch intelligence technology
Award Winning Pallet Wrapping Machine
Our Omni Products have received multiple awards and certifications internationally as a result of the outstanding innovation and development of our packaging machinery and consumables.