The Omni Fluteboard is a durable and flexible item made for a wide variety of applications. The fluteboard is manufactured from sheets of high-quality material, joined by plastic ribbing every few millimetres. Explore its range of features and applications below!
Fluteboard – Applications and Uses:
• Weather-resistant protection for shipping goods
• Can be used for point-of-purchase displays
• Blocking and bracing for packages
Fluteboard – Features and Benefits:
• Durable – The fluteboard’s high-quality plastic and engineered ribbing can even protect your product from high impact situations.
• Weather Protection – the fluteboard’s surface is resistant to a wide variety of liquids like water, oil, solvents, etc.
• Flexible – the fluteboard is great for a number of applications! It can be used for packaging, making sale displays, and more!
Our Fluteboards are available in custom sizes! Send us a product enquiry and we’ll custom cut the flute board for you.
|Code||Colour||Thickness||Dimension W x L||Qty||Unit Price(Per Sheets)||Order Qty(Per Sheets)|
|10.003||White||3mm||1220mm x 2440mm||
Request a Quote!
Case Study – Stretch Wrap Usage Reduced by $27,000 Per Year
Case Study – Stretch Wrap Usage Reduced by 52 Tonnes Per Year
Case Study – Stretch Wrap Usage Reduced by 128 Skip Bins Per Year
Case Study – Stretch Wrap Usage Reduced by 77.6%
Omni Develops Residue Free Printed Protection Tape
Stretch Wrap Reduction: A Solution to China’s Waste Crisis
8 Common Myths About Stretch Wrapping Pallets
The Correct Way to Hand Stretch Wrap a Pallet (and Why its so Important)
Correct Load Containment: The Key to Effective Pallet Wrapping
Unique Features of Omni Pallet Wrapping Machines
Selecting the Perfect Pallet Wrapping Machine
8 Advantages of Using Ventilated Stretch Wrap