Omni Base – Semi Automatic Pallet Wrapping Machine
The Omni Base Pallet Wrapper has been designed to be capable to operate 24 hours a day. With a chain driven turntable and rack and pinion mast this machine will never let you down. With multiple programing to ensure all pallets are wrapped with optimum load containment as well an automatic cut off option this machine is what you require in a fast pace operation. Our Omni Pallet Wrappers have a unique power pre stretch system that allows stretch yields to over 400% to reduce film usage.
• Power Pre Stretch Unit*– With the ability to stretch film to over 400%, this feature is unique to the Omni Pallet Wrappers.
• Automatic Film Attach & Cut Off* – This eliminates the need to manually attach and cut the film, therefore preventing unwanted film tails. The film is automatically applied to the pallet at the beginning of the cycle and then is cut and heat sealed at the end.
• Film Roping System* – At the end of the wrapping cycle, the film is pulled down to form a thin rope which locks the load to the pallet, improving load stability.
• Chain Driven Turntable – This reduces break downs and makes it virtually maintenance free
• Automatic Tension Settings – A load cell that detects the corners of the pallet and releases the film tension to prevent crushed corners. This ensures your pallet load is secure while maximising stretch film performance
• Rack & Pinion Shaft – This is an unbreakable and safe mechanical system making it the most reliable and high performing machines on the market.
• Neck Down System – The term ‘neckdown’ refers to the width reduction of the film after being stretched. The neckdown is usually higher when the film is pre-stretched but our unique rubber rollers grip and lines system has been designed to prevent the film from reducing its width while being pre-stretched therefore increase stretch yield over 400%.
• Automatic Programming – With 32 program settings, you can wrap your pallets to suit your specific needs. This ensures your pallet load is secure while maximising stretch film performance.
• Remote Control* – This allows you to operate the machine from your forklift to further increase wrapping efficiency.
• Scales in Turntable* – This eliminates the double handling of weighting pallets before wrapping
• Inbuilt Memory Technology – This allows you to calculate your usage of stretch wrap, a perfect tool for analysing your costing per pallet wrapped and for monitoring operator usage.
• Control Panel Lock – This gives you the ability to have a password protected control panel so there isn’t interference to the machine settings
• Auto cut off
• Power Pre Stretch to increase stretch yield to 400%
• Scales in turntable to weight pallets
• Clip to tie the film to the turntable
• 3m mast for wrapping extra high pallets
• 1800mm turntable for extra-large pallets
• Photocell for wrapping dark pallet loads
• Ramp up to turntable for pallet truck loading
• Fences around machine for extra safety
• Pit frame (This is used when machine is lowered into shallow concrete pit so its sit at ground level)
• Top press (This is used to hold the position of very light pallet loads)
Wrapping Height- 2400mm
Weight Capacity- 2500kg
Turntable Height- 86mm
Turntable Diameter- 1650mm
Power Supply- 240 Volt
Power Absorption- 1kW
Machine Height- 2466mm
Machine Width- 1650mm
Machine Length- 2380mm
Machine Weight- 400kg