Omni Extrema – Automatic Pallet Wrapping Machine
The Extrema Stretch Wrapping Machines are used to integrate into automatic packaging lines, most suited to medium to large sized production or packing lines. The fully automatic wrapping functions mirror the Super-Plus that is engineered to reduce wrapping costs and increase warehouse efficiency.
The Extrema can be integrated with existing conveyor systems or new lines installed. This world first pallet wrapping technology is proven to be the most cost effective system that many organisations are reaping the benefits of.
This award winning pallet wrapping technology is guaranteed to be the most advanced equipment available providing endless advantages and long term savings.
• Power Pre Stretch Unit– With the ability to stretch film to over 400%, this feature is unique to the Omni Pallet Wrappers.
• Automatic Film Attach & Cut Off – This eliminates the need to manually attach and cut the film, therefore preventing unwanted film tails. The film is automatically applied to the pallet at the beginning of the cycle and then is cut and heat sealed at the end.
• Film Roping System – At the end of the wrapping cycle, the film is pulled down to form a thin rope which locks the load to the pallet, improving load stability.
• Remote Control – This allows you to operate the machine from your forklift to further increase wrapping efficiency.
• Scales in Turntable* – This eliminates the double handling of weighting pallets before wrapping
• Chain Driven Turntable – This reduces break downs and makes it virtually maintenance free
• Automatic Tension Settings – A load cell that detects the corners of the pallet and releases the film tension to prevent crushed corners. This ensures your pallet load is secure while maximising stretch film performance
• Rack & Pinion Shaft – This is an unbreakable and safe mechanical system making it the most reliable and high performing machines on the market.
• Neck Down System – The term ‘neckdown’ refers to the width reduction of the film after being stretched. The neckdown is usually higher when the film is pre-stretched but our unique rubber rollers grip and lines system has been designed to prevent the film from reducing its width while being pre-stretched therefore increase stretch yield over 400%.
• Automatic Programming – With 32 program settings, you can wrap your pallets to suit your specific needs. This ensures your pallet load is secure while maximising stretch film performance.
• Inbuilt Memory Technology – This allows you to calculate your usage of stretch wrap, a perfect tool for analysing your costing per pallet wrapped and for monitoring operator usage.
• Control Panel Lock – This gives you the ability to have a password protected control panel so there isn’t interference to the machine settings
• Inline Conveyor System – The rollers on the turntable are integrated into a conveyor system for automated wrapping lines.
• Barcode reader to wrap pallets based on scanned code
• Scales in turntable to weight pallets
• 3m mast for wrapping extra high pallets
• Photocell for wrapping dark pallet loads
• Fences around machine for extra safety
• Anti-static rollers for stretch film dispenser