Omni Plana – Semi Automatic Pallet Wrapping Machine
An international award winner, the Omni Plana Pallet Wrapper has the lowest and most innovative turntable in the world, only 18mm high. This machine has a 270° access ring to the turntable allowing pallet truck loading to be strain free. This 20cm wide access ring has space saving advantages as well, eliminating the need to have 3m long steep inclined ramps on standard pallet wrappers. Our Omni Machines have a unique power pre-stretch system that allows stretch yields to over 400% to reduce film usage as well as an automatic cut off option for fast pace operations.
• 270° Turntable Access Ring* – The ramp to the 18mm high turntable is only 20cm long making loading pallets with hand trucks easy and back strain free
• Power Pre Stretch Unit*– With the ability to stretch film to over 400%, this feature is unique to the Omni Pallet Wrappers
• Automatic Cut Off* – This eliminates the need to manually attach and cut the film, therefore preventing unwanted film tails. The film is automatically applied to the pallet at the beginning of the cycle and then is cut and heat sealed at the end
• Film Roping System* – At the end of the wrapping cycle, the film is pulled down to form a thin rope which locks the load to the pallet, improving load stability
• Automatic Tension Settings – A load cell that detects the corners of the pallet and releases the film tension to prevent crushed corners. This ensures your pallet load is secure while maximising stretch film performance
• Rack & Pinion Shaft – This is an unbreakable and safe mechanical system making it the most reliable and high performing machines on the market.
• Neck Down System – The term ‘neckdown’ refers to the width reduction of the film after being stretched. The neckdown is usually higher when the film is pre-stretched but our unique rubber rollers grip and lines system has been designed to prevent the film from reducing its width while being pre-stretched therefore increase stretch yield over 400%.
• Automatic Programming – With 32 program settings, you can wrap your pallets to suit your specific needs. This ensures your pallet load is secure while maximising stretch film performance.
• Remote Control* – This allows you to operate the machine from your forklift to further increase wrapping efficiency.
• Inbuilt Memory Technology – This allows you to calculate your usage of stretch wrap, a perfect tool for analysing your costing per pallet wrapped and for monitoring operator usage.
• Auto cut-off
• 20cm access ring for loading pallets on turntable with hand truck
• Power Pre Stretch to increase stretch yield
• Clip to tie the film to the turntable
• 3m mast for wrapping extra high pallets
• Photocell for wrapping dark pallet loads
• Fences around machine for extra safety
• Anti-static rollers for stretch film dispenser
Wrapping Height- 2400mm
Turntable Diameter- 1650mm
Weight Capacity- 1500kg
Turntable Height- 18mm
Machine Height- 2466mm
Machine Width- 1600mm
Machine Length- 2380mm
Machine Weight- 500kg
Power Supply- 240 Volt
Power Absorption- 1kW