Rack & Pinion Shaft:
Unique to Omni Wrappers, this unbreakable and safe mechanical system makes it the most reliable and high performing machines on the market.
Inbuilt Memory Technology:
This allows you to calculate your usage of stretch wrap, a perfect tool for analysing your costing per pallet wrapped and for monitoring operator usage.
With 3 program settings, you can wrap your pallets to suit your specific needs. This ensures your pallet load is secure while maximising stretch film performance.
Control Panel Lock:
This gives you the ability to have a password protected control panel so there isn’t interference to the machine settings.
Automatic Tension Setting:
A load cell that detects the corners of the pallet and releases the film tension to prevent crushed corners. This ensures your pallet load is secure while maximising stretch film performance. This feature is unique to the Omni Wrappers.
Neck Down System:
The term ‘neckdown’ refers to the width reduction of the film after being stretched. The neckdown is usually higher when the film is pre-stretched but our unique rubber rollers grip and lines system has been designed to prevent the film from reducing its width while being pre-stretched therefore increase stretch yield to 400%.
Chain Driven Turntable:
Most pallet wrappers have a belt driven turntable. The chain driven turntable on the Omni Wrappers reduces breakdowns and makes it virtually maintenance free.
Pallet Wrapping Machine – Tiro
The Omni Tiro Pallet Wrapper is the most affordable machine of our premium Omni range. If you always thought a pallet wrapper was too expensive, the Omni Tiro is your solution for lower volume wrapping requirements. Manufactured in Italy, the affordability of these machines without compromising quality. The Tiro’s user-friendly control panel allows the operator to save up to 3 programs and set bottom wraps, top wraps, rotation speed, carriage speed up, carriage speed down and photocell delay.
Increase Stretch yield to 400%
Reduce Stretch film usage by 50%
Save Wrapping costs by 20%
Prevent Back injury from hand wrapping pallets
10 Year Warranty (T&C’s apply)
- Product Details
- Specs & Extras
- Automatic Programming: With 32 program settings, you can wrap your pallets to suit your specific needs. This ensures your pallet load is secure while maximising stretch film performance.
- Rack & Pinion Shaft: Unique to Omni Wrappers, this unbreakable and safe mechanical system makes it the most reliable and high performing machines on the market.
- Control Panel Lock: This gives you the ability to have a password-protected control panel so there isn’t interference to the machine settings.
- Chain Driven Turntable: Most pallet wrappers have a belt-driven turntable. The chain-driven turntable on the Omni Wrappers reduces breakdowns and makes it virtually maintenance-free.
- Scales in Turntable*: This eliminates double handling of weighting pallets before wrapping.
- Electronic printed circuit board for the control of the cycle.
- Frequency controller for turntable speed adjustment (from 3 to12 RpM).
- Frequency controller for carriage speed adjustment (speed going up and speed going down can be set differently).
- Loading plate ø 1500mm.
- Maximum wrapping height: 2200 mm.
- Maximum loading weight: 1200 kg.
- Mechanical brake for film stretching.
- Photocell for pallet height detection.
- Safety stop at the base of the carriage.
- Stop at 0 position, Power board IP54.
- 5 digit display.
- 2 access keys (including lock mode).
- Adjustable parameters by the control panel: cycle selection, bottom turns, top turns, rotation speed, carriage speed going up, carriage speed going down, photocell delay.
- Reinforcing operation.
- 2 working cycles: up and down; only up.
- 3 programs can be saved by the customer.
- 3 programs can be saved.
- 2 working ways: semimanual, semiautomatic.
- Acoustic warning at the cycle beginning and stop.
- Powder coating.
- Braked turntable at the end of the cycle.
- 1 year warranty – subject to service agreement.
|Power Supply:||230 Volt|
- Pit frame.
- Photocell for balck stretch wrap.
- Main switch.
- Film edge rollers to improve load containment force.
- Scales in Turntable.
Award Winning Pallet Wrapping Machine
Our Omni Products have received multiple awards and certifications internationally as a result of the outstanding innovation and development of our packaging machinery and consumables.
Do you want ‘The Perfect Pallet Wrapping Solution’?