Omni Vertex – Automatic Rotating Arm Pallet Wrapping Machine
The Omni Vertex provides the art of reliability with the dependence you can have on a European manufactured, engineered, designed, assembled machine which is what you need in a non-stop operation. This machine is the solution for those working with either inline production lines or have heavy/unstable pallets. Having an exclusive power pre stretch of over 400% can provide guaranteed film savings of over 50%.
• Rotating Arm Wrapper – The rotating arm style wrappers are ideal for high volume wrapping lines and also for heavy or unstable pallet loads
• Power Pre Stretch Unit – With the ability to stretch film to over 400%, this feature is unique to the Omni Pallet Wrappers. To further increase wrapping speed, the Vertex has a ‘Double Pre-Stretch’ system
• Automatic Film Attach & Cut Off – This eliminates the need to manually attach and cut the film, therefore preventing unwanted film tails. The film is automatically applied to the pallet at the beginning of the cycle and then is cut and heat sealed at the end.
• Film Roping System – At the end of the wrapping cycle, the film is pulled down to form a thin rope which locks the load to the pallet, improving load stability.
• Remote Control* – This allows you to operate the machine from your forklift to further increase wrapping efficiency
• Automatic Tension Settings – A load cell that detects the corners of the pallet and releases the film tension to prevent crushed corners. This ensures your pallet load is secure while maximising stretch film performance
• Rack & Pinion Shaft – This is an unbreakable and safe mechanical system making it the most reliable and high performing machines on the market
• Neck Down System – The term ‘neckdown’ refers to the width reduction of the film after being stretched. The neckdown is usually higher when the film is pre-stretched but our unique rubber rollers grip and lines system has been designed to prevent the film from reducing its width while being pre-stretched therefore increase stretch yield over 400%.
• Automatic Programming – With 32 program settings, you can wrap your pallets to suit your specific needs. This ensures your pallet load is secure while maximising stretch film performance.
• Inbuilt Memory Technology – This allows you to calculate your usage of stretch wrap, a perfect tool for analysing your costing per pallet wrapped and for monitoring operator usage.
• Control Panel Lock – This gives you the ability to have a password protected control panel so there isn’t interference to the machine settings
• Auto roll change to reduce down time
• Clip to tie the film to the turntable
• 3m mast for wrapping extra high pallets
• Remote control for extra convenience
• Photocell for wrapping dark pallet loads
• Fences around machine for extra safety
• Barcode readers to wrap pallets based on barcodes
• Anti-static rollers for stretch film dispenser
Pallets per Hour – TBC
Rotations per Minute – TBC
Wrapping Height- 2400mm
Machine Height – 3100mm
Machine Width – 3070mm
Machine Length – 4600mm
Power Supply – 400 VAC
Power Absorption – 2kW
Machine Weight – 870kg