PVC Heat Shrink Film Natural 38um – Omni
PVC Heat Shrink Film is the most common and economical type of Shrink Film available.When heat is applied to the Shrink Film it shrinks tightly over whatever it is covering. Heat can be applied with a hand held heat gun or the product and film can pass on a conveyor through a heat or shrink tunnel. However this shrink wrap was never been allowed to be used within the Food Industry as it releases small quantities of hydrogen chloride into the air and carbon deposits onto the sealer. Proper ventilation is required when sealing PVC Shrink Film.
PVC Shrink Film applications: packaging boxes, CD and DVD packaging, software, small canisters, and other non-edible items.
Features & Benefits of PVC Heat Shrink Film:
– Most cost effective option
– Gives a professional image to your products
– PVC heat shrink film has a strong crinkly brittle texture
– Not food compatible unless food is wrapped.
– PVC Shrink Film provides tamper proof wrapping for your products
– Centrefold makes for more efficient handling and sealing
– Ideal applications include Retail, Hampers & Confectionery
View Blog – What is the difference between PVC and Polyolefin Heat Shrink Film?